We often get asked for recommendations of recruitment consultants. Here is our list of UK based recruiters specialising in flexible working roles. As more employers realise that both men and women seek and value opportunities for flexible working, the number of specialised recruiters grows.
Flexible working arrangements are many and varied, including:
- part-time hours
- compressed hours
- working from home
- term-time only
- lack of specific working hours
- fixed term
Recruitment Consultants specialising in flexible working arrangements
- Juggle Jobs
- 923 Jobs
- 2 to 3 days
- Find Your Flex – incorporating Mummyjobs and Daddyjobs
- The Oakleaf Partnership – specialises in HR roles
- Mumsnet Jobs
- Capability Jane
- Hurston Eliot – for roles in Law, Finance, Marketing & Strategy
- Boldly – remote roles
- Remote.co – a US job board, with many roles open to UK candidates as roles advertised are for remote workers
- The Return Hub– for returning financial services professionals who have been on a career break
- Women Returners – specialising in returnship programmes some of which may have flexible terms
- Flexible Working People
- Career Juice – specialising in opportunities in the Northamptonshire & Cambridgeshire area
- Trapeze HR – specialising in flexible HR roles
- Inclusive Hiring
- Duome – specialising in job shares
- Find a Job – the government’s website for flexible roles
- Flexible Teacher Talent – for flexible and job share teaching roles
- H48 Recruitment – flexible roles in the South East of England
A huge thank you to our friend, Fay Wallis, for initiating this list back in 2018. We’ve recently updated it however it is by no means exhaustive – we are providing it as a resource to help you get started or to enhance your job hunting process – if you are aware of other recruiters missing from this list, please drop a note to email@example.com.
Are you not having any success with finding a job through recruitment consultants? Here’s our handy guide to The Jobs Market to help you use alternative approaches in your job search.
How are you keeping track of the job’s you’ve applied for? Get hold of our FREE Job Application Tracker.
Would you benefit from expert help? The Career-Mums team offer affordable, individual coaching to help you work out what flexible arrangements will work best for you and how to secure these as well as helping you navigate other career/working parent related challenges and opportunities. Remember, not all job vacancies are advertised – here are some of our tips for securing part-time work.
If you are looking for regular career inspiration and support in being a working parent or a parent on a career break, sign up for our Career- Mums Boost direct to your inbox.
Career-Mums’ sister company, CM Talent, works with employers to help them attract, retain and develop gender-diverse teams to close the UK’s gender pay gap. This includes supporting employers to embrace flexible working through adopting a smart working ethos, devising and supporting returner initiatives and maternity and paternity coaching.
Career-Mums is proud to be a social enterprise