We know that finding a new role can be challenging even at the best of times.
The pandemic has led to lots of organisations laying people off, making redundancies and holding back on filling vacancies – it may feel that there are too many people chasing too few vacancies at the moment.
With our years of experience helping mums like you in their careers, we’ve put together the Job Search Accelerator to help you on your way to finding your next role, putting you in the ideal position to be ahead of the competition and enabling you to stand out as the best candidate.
What you will get by joining the Career-Mums Job Search Accelerator:
- 4 live sessions on Zoom led by Career-Mums coaches
- Workbooks to accompany each session filled with useful job search tools you can put to immediate use
- A private Facebook group to support each other on your journey
- BONUS drop-in job search surgeries
The live sessions will cover:
- Career-Mums Job Search Preparation Plan – all you’ll need to set yourself up for success
- Making your CV work for you
- Power of networking (including using LinkedIn for your job search)
- Confidence Booster: finding your inner confidence and keeping motivated
Career-Mums is proud to be a social enterprise. Run by Sally Dhillon and Nishi Mehta – both working mums with experience of leading recruitment projects for employers as well as supporting women in their careers. Our tried and tested tools for job search have helped and inspired hundreds of women to successfully land their ideal role.
“Career-Mums helped me after being made redundant whilst on maternity leave. The time was very valuable to getting my career back on track. I was provided with assistance with structuring and phrasing my CV, revising my LinkedIn profile and also showed how to confidently reach out to old contacts. I quickly found a new senior level part-time job as a result.
Lottie Crossley.” Mum of two girls
If you would benefit from having support, encouragement and guidance to get you on your way to landing your next role book your place on the Job Search Accelerator now.
The first live session is kicking off on Tuesday 6th October at 10am.