Internal Sales Executive, £15000-£25000 + Bonuses
Are you highly experienced in direct marketing / telesales?
Position can be either full time or part time.
Location – Coventry or nearby areas
If you’re the Dynamic Lead Generator we are looking for, you’ll be …
- A go-getter personality that is ambitious to grow and achieve. Progression in achievement terms and in your career are both key drivers for you.
- You’ll be working with the largest business coaching firm in the world. You’ll play a key role in enrolling small to medium business owners into one of our most popular coaching and training programmes. Lead generation is the primary focus of your role. You’ll be supported fully in developing several lead generation strategies.
- You’ll have the ability to follow through to the nth degree, you are a self-starter, innovative, can be given the briefest of project briefs and deliver above expectations. You have excellent communication skills, a positive mindset and love learning.
- You are experienced in ‘selling/marketing services’ such as recruitment in business to business sales. You are a solid sales performer with extensive leadership skills and ability to tackle challenges head on. Educated to degree level, you will be verbally fluent, and able to develop instant rapport with people, and be extremely likeable.
- You are described as a self-starter with the ability to grow this already very successful arm of our global company and be a creator of long-term relationships and have a track record in achieving aggressive sales targets. You are smart, hardworking, a trouble shooter and focused.
- You must demonstrate professionalism, persistence, excellent communication, and negotiation skills over the phone and face to face. You must be a proven performer in sales/marketing with over 5 years of experience in B2B environments. Telesales experience is preferable.
- You will be responsible for working with the Franchise Partner for the region, assisting them with B2B high-end sales.
We are looking for a ‘roll up your sleeves’ ‘doer’ who is comfortable in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
If you believe this is the position for you, please re-read this advertisement and submit your CV to Anu Khanna and be ready to sell yourself. We look forward to meeting you …
Apply via email direct to the hiring manager: email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 12th April 2019
Our Career-Mums Tips for a successful application:
- tailor your cv to the needs of this role
- in your email include a clear statement as to why you are the best person for this role
- attach your cv in Word format (no longer than 2 pages long)
- check carefully for any spelling or grammatical errors – always give a good first impression
For more help on updating your cv check out: How to update your CV
Join the Career-Mums Club on Facebook to be the first to hear of similar flexible working opportunities.
Alternatively, if you are an employer and have a flexible working opportunity that you would like to advertise to the Career-Mums community contact firstname.lastname@example.org.