CM Talent is our sister business, working closely with employers to help you attract, develop and retain top female talent.
Gender pay gap reporting has put a focus on maternity discrimination, shared parental leave, gender leadership gap, gender imbalance, unconscious bias and exit of experienced female talent. Since starting Career-Mums in 2016, we’ve been asked by employers to help with managing maternity, supporting working parents and developing more women leaders. This led to us developing CM Talent offering a range of services for employers.
We can support your business by helping you to engage with employees going through a change in their personal circumstances with the purpose of attracting, developing and retaining top female talent, while improving general employee wellbeing. Organisations with significant gender balance, including at Board level, produce better financial results. So it makes good business sense to support your working parents.
CM Talent offers
- Care Leave support (maternity, paternity, shared parental leave, adoption, other care leave)
- Support and training for line managers in managing Care Leave
- New parent workshops and webinars
- Flexible working consultation
- Facilitate working parents and carers networks
- Set up specialist in-house networks
- Speak at women in business events
- Unconscious bias training
- Workshops for developing more women leaders
- Policy development
- Leadership coaching
- Training for gender diversity champions.
Visit CM Talent for further details.