The Career-Mums partnership was founded in 2015 with the aim of providing a good quality Return to Work coaching and training service for individuals and organisations.
Our mission is to support parents to relaunch their careers following a career break; we also want to support organisations to make the most of the exceptionally talented people who have taken career breaks and who wish to re-enter the workforce.
Our values are the cornerstone of our business. In whichever way you engage with Career-Mums, we hope that you will also value these things about us:
- Openness and honesty
- Professional integrity
- Friendly and approachable
- Learning and improving
The philosophy behind our decision to set up a Return to Work coaching and training service is simple. We dream of a time when:
- Employers see the opportunity of employing a rich and diverse workforce – taking into account the community and societal roles that we each have, caring and supporting others at different stages of our working life
- Creatively flexible work patterns and effective use of technology and management practices can support employees to be productive and engaged throughout their tenure
- Women are represented equally at all levels and all functions throughout an organisation –without career choices, recruitment decisions and remuneration made on the basis of gender, whether consciously or otherwise
- It is acceptable, and positively encouraged, for new parents to take time out of their careers to raise their babies and young children – knowing that their careers are on hold and can be re-started at a time to suit
- Having secure, happy and healthy children is compatible with having a successful career, regardless of gender
- Caring for dependents – children, sick or elderly – and managing our domestic environments is shared equally across the gender divide
Find out more about our comprehensive Return to Work coaching and training service by contacting us today.